- The IOC is worth 15% of your overall IB English score
- The IOC will count as your final exam in junior IB Lang/Lit (the 30 IB points will be converted with a scale to a score out of 100)
- The works that will appear on the IOC are:
- Pride and Prejudice
- You have 20 minutes to prep for the IOC and 10-15 minutes to present.
- The recording MUST end at 15 minutes, so you cannot go over your time.
- We have gotten scolded in the past for candidates not reaching 10 minutes.
This is my sample IOC with outline/annotations (when students scored me, I got around a 22, which converts to a 6).
This is me doing a think-aloud for annotations. Annotating can be hard sometimes; take a look at how I do it.
This is my commentary for the annotations I did in the last video.